Sarah Shines Art

Sarah Shines Art

Monday, April 14, 2014

I did it!


So here it is.. my first blog.. blog post.. burning the midnight oil.. I find its the quietest time for me to get things done!!! 

Where do I start... First. Thanks for stopping by! Taking baby steps.. so bare with me :)
Some of you that are close to me know that the last few years have been CRAZY!! But.. deep breath in.. I have survived.  
Lost folks along the way... renewed strength in longtime friendships.. 
and have made new connections.  Sooo many great connections..

I am going to keep this short, since its so late.. but I promise to come back soon.. going to try to post at least once a week... work my way up. I have a plan.. and this blog is gonna hold me to it!!!
Please stay tuned.. have so much to learn.. to share.. to do.. The Door's are opening.. I am Listening to the Whispers.. more on that next time I post!
 my possibilitarian <3


No comments:

Post a Comment