Sarah Shines Art

Sarah Shines Art

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Amazing Weekend!!!

Crazy, fun, exciting, speechless! 
I am officially a Level 2 Archery Instructor! Passed my test.. waiting for my certificate.  

After I completed my course saturday.. I rushed to visit a friend at Rosie's Art Carnival in Florence, OR.  She was still there.. got to share what I'd been up to since the last time I'd seen her.. She does amazing art.. and its at the Back Street Gallery 
 Tracy Webster
Tracy Webster



I only had a half hour till the shops all closed at 5pm.. I almost didn't go into this one shop "The Chicken Coop on Maple"
but I hadn't been in before..Miss Ellen greeted me & we began to talk.. I spied this cute journal.. which I had to get.. Love Dandelions <3 
Curly Girl Design
I shared that I was an artist.. & showed her my artwork.. some pieces I had done recently... she was thrilled with my work and asked if I'd make her some pieces for her shop!!! SHUT the FRONT DOOR!!! My heart started racing.. and I felt a magical moment come over me.  Its starting... My someday is starting today... 
How do I express what I feel... I am so truly blessed.  
To fall into the right person at the right time.  
Miss Linda - At Cedar, Sage & Roses. who pokes me and gets me working! 

Miss Carol - for helping me to BE BRAVE and take that first step.. 
Got me to sit down and make my etsy Shop SarahShinesArtsyShop

Miss Kelly - that first time I heard those WHISPERS!

So much has happened in the last year.. so much more to come.  

My heart is swelling.. aches from the passion waiting to burst out and onto canvas.. wood.. paper.. what ever i can put it on!

Today I finished my three little canvases I started for my D.A.P.L e-course.. I have some more homework to do.. and I will be working on the other 3 canvases I started.. 



Hope you like my work. 

I have also made some new items on Zazzle.com - click on this link: http://www.zazzle.com/sarahshinesart* if you see something you want in a different style please email me at sarahshinesart@gmail.com 
I can make and post it to the Zazzle site.  
Thanks for reading my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment