Sarah Shines Art

Sarah Shines Art

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summertime.....HOT JULY!!!

so..... its been a fast few months..
This blog is always reminding me
how time flies by without really getting a
chance to hold on to the simple moments.




















We lost Duane's Dad shortly after
we found out he was seriously ill.
I found courage to say what was
in my heart at his graveside service.
Heart wrenching to say the least.
But his father is at peace.

The day after we laid him to rest,
Duane and I took the weekend to
get away, rest and belatedly celebrate
our 21st wedding anniversary.
I surprised him with Garth Brook's Concert
Tickets and an overnite stay just down the
street... First time for me to ever go to a concert.
We had a blast! and we got to go to IKEA!!
SHUT UP!!! Great way to remove the funk
we both had been in for quite some time.

I did get a little low on not getting to paint or
create for quite some time... during the month
of april and then may... but little did I know what
June had waiting for me.. and now I'm halfway thru
July!!!

I have been truly blessed these last few months...
I am showing up every day...
ready for the challenges presented to me!



















I was hosted by
Heart for Hospice for the 2nd time
in June, for the
Springfield 2nd Friday Art Walk.
Much better traffic when you are listed
in the program for the Art Walk!
Met lots of great folks.

























I recently became a member of
Eugene Springfield Art Project...
and will be dropping off two newer canvases to
be shown at the ESAP Pop-Up Gallery at
3rd & Main St., Springfield, OR
this friday July 8th, 2015 from 2pm-6pm.
the Pop-UP Gallery will be part of the Walk






































Speaking of newer canvases!
I am super excited to show you
what I have been working on with my painting.

My studio for a day!
Sunny day.. hanging out with my old girl Precious!
I was able to paint 3 of those 4 canvases.. LOOOONG day.

I've been working on making my own stencils..
So cool to upcycle found items. and make new art with them.




"Fire Within"

I've been wanting to make a piece using Yellow, Gray and white...
Love how this piece turned out!
Follow Your Arrow
Grace
two of my favorite bracelets I can't stop wearing





















a new necklace!!! LOOOOVE!
Getting ready for the Country Music Festivals!
I was also invited to bring my custom, 
handcrafted, Upcycled Belt bracelets,
Necklaces and a few of my prints 
into one of my favorite Locate Shops -  
Sweet Salvage!!!!!
O.M.G.!!!! 
SQueeeals!!!!

I upcycled a mannequin to look suuper cool
using it to display my upcycled belt buckle
necklaces.






















a few of my upcycled belt bracelets!! 






















very hard to find belt was used to make this bracelet.
Available at Sweet Salvage.. call to make sure its still available























I have offically been in Jennifer's Shop for 1 month!
Need to put new pieces in there soon..
If you are in the area come check Sweet Salvage out!



























while I've been havin all this crazy fun with my ART adventures...
I was able to support my day job in teaching Archery for
the 3rd time at Camp Millenium... it means alot to me to be
able to spend time with the kids at Camp Millenium.
It makes you appreciate what you have all the more.
Every day is a gift...
Still haven't gotten a decision on the position I applied for.
...will let y'all know when that Happens!
What are you doing with your Precious Life?
Are you listening to your whispers?
Are you happy?
Does your heart ache to do what you love?













































Thank you for stopping by. As always..
stay tuned! Leave a comment!
Are you following me on Instagram?
or Facebook???

Stop by and say HI!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment