Sarah Shines Art

Sarah Shines Art

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Welcome Spring... Hello Summer


the regular job has been keepin me hopping!
I applied for a new position... waiting patiently to hear
if I got it or not.  If I do get it... I am hoping it will allow me
to have more weekends off to be able to participate in more weekend events... bazaars, art shows, festivials.. etc... wait and see.


there have been many days I didn't get to paint or touch my studio.. not event to just 
sit and sketch... I have been able to cut and make some of my own stencils.. super exciting!!!!




Allowing me to make some amazing ART!!! 


Which allowed me to sell some prints for a great organization..
Oregon Hunters Association.. this guy was from one of the coastal chapters..
I donated to another chapter as well.  So sweet to see my art
going to great folks.


This piece I named Yellow Sky - and Art & Soul (my first piece of mixed media) was
accepted into Cabela's Outfitter Art Show - in Sydney, Nebraska.. May 8 - June 5!!!

This Piece below is absolutely gorgeous... I made 4 canvases using the same
4 colors... this is my favorite.. the others are pretty but just love how this piece turned out..
you can get items made with this print on my Society6.com/SarahshinesArt



Keeping up with the messes.. have been so much fun. NOT!!!

but its part of the process.  



A painting I just completed yesterday, made with the stencils I made...
the original is gorgeous - Pinks, Mauve, Cream and Browns!
 LOVE it!!!


Played a little with PicMonkey to change the colors up!
they turned out AWESOME!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!



 THANK YOU!!!!!


Stay Tuned! Lots going on in the next few weeks.

Have some great pics from my archery class I taught last month in April

and I will be in an art show June 12 - Second Friday Art Walk - Downtown Springfield, OR!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment