Sarah Shines Art

Sarah Shines Art

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

my day off from Regular JOB...

I was able to finally complete this little 6x6 canvas today! I deconstructed a silk flower and added some glitter.. Love Love Love!
I have been working on this canvas for my e-course DAPL.  
Its really coming along.. I have used it to do all the different techniques in the class.
Warm Colors... random paint.. flow. Brayer, Sand paper.  Splatter. Stencils. using my fingers.
different mediums.. mod podge, Thick gel medium for body.. Gold leafing. Carving into gel medium for texture. Using a doily for stencils. spray paint. pencil. stamps. layering paper. used three main colors.. Neon Pink Orange and primary yellow. Black and white as accents.




I also got to try a gelli printing technique.. I will post some of the papers I made.. next time!
have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment