Sarah Shines Art

Sarah Shines Art

Saturday, September 6, 2014

...Holy SMOKES!!! where did August go.....ooohh and there goes September

I know I was super busy.. but didn't realize how busy until I checked my last blog post.
Sorry.  :(  Working full time in retail really limits how much free time I have after taking
care of my family...


But... I have been sneakin in some art!  I've
gotten my bracelets into a shop in Springfield,
at THE DEFIANT DIVA - you can find her on Facebook...
she is located at the Paramont Shopping Center at 21st & Main in Springfield.  I do offer COMMISSIONS!!! so please don't hesitate to ask. :)















Plus I completed the wedding flowers for a friends daughter.. they turned out beautiful!

Sarah Shines -ART
you can see them on my artist page on Facebook.. plus my bracelets.



I have also been getting more canvas/art commissions.. I believe I have 4 or 5 now. LOVing that!!!




I was chosen recently at work to do an Outfitter Spotlight.. here is a photo from the Video Session.
The events manager at work is a phenominal writer!  All the video, photos and brief bio got sent to Corporate.. might open some more doors for me to do what I LOVE and paint all over the world. Fingers crossing....






















Our family was able to go and set up our Elk Camp Labor Day weekend. We were not successful but we had a great time.. saw alot of deer and a few elk... We go back in about a week.  We took some great photos of the gorgeous sunsets.
September is just gonna fly right by cause today I am going up to the New Cabelas that is opening soon.. and helping train their outfitters about Cabelas Branded Product.. sounds boring.. but my new position is all about sharing my knowledge... (teaching) which helps me grow to someday be an art teacher...DREAMING.. taking one day at a time..

by the time the month is over... I will have traveled a lot of miles in the state of Oregon...

I am taking an 18x24 inch canvas, paints and easel with me to Tualatin.. while I am up there for 5 days.. the canvas is going to be donated to our Campfire Benefit for our local WomenSpace.  You can purchase tickets on our Hunting for Hope, Fishing for Families Facebook page.. or we would love a donation.  info available on the sight.

thank you for taking the time to read my blog.. sorry Life has kept me busy.. but that is what it is.
I will be working 9 days straight.. with a couple days off when I get back... then back to work.. then 10 day elk hunt with my super tough, hard working Husband.. Hang in there Babe.. We are gonna make it!  bye for now ((HUGS)) Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment