Sarah Shines Art

Sarah Shines Art

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

it's JULY!!! What.. wait... I wasn't done with June!

So, these last few months are just blowing by... I am not ready for july to be half over! my son's 16th birthday is this weekend..

but.. life goes on! so much has been happening in my life.. I still feel so disconnected with LIFE!
what am I doing? where am I going? where do I want to be next month? next year?

so first!!!!
I got to meet Miss Kelly Rae Roberts!!!!!!!!! Squeals!!!
Amazing day.. still seems surreal!  a Mentor dream come true.
So much has been happening in my silly little world... Doors are opening. I am growing and changing.

I am putting this sofa on my wish list... so inspiring!

so going to remember this moment... waiting for Kelly, sitting in a room that
 an artists work was on 4 walls.. surrounding me.  some day....




Some of my favorite things at the shop Garden Gallery Works ~ Hubbard, OR

I took 6 days off from work - no rest for the wicked!
I hosted a rummage sale.. made 50% of what I'd hoped to sell. but boxed up the same day and took
all housewares to goodwill before I went back to work.
I was able to get the fixtures/storage I wanted to reorganize my art studio
Still in the dining room. but now everything is easy access. and has a place!







some special things signed by Kelly Rae Roberts!

I've had this comic for a long time... funny.. its sooo me!!!

Very sweet piece I found at thrift shop! my first KRR's piece.

Little Pink cowgirl boots.. reminds me to be young and Let it GO!! 
Have fun!!!

I made this card holder for my great grandma Pat.. 
My mom got it back for me when she passed.
My dad helped me cut it.. has 2 panels for the 4 seasons..

Inspires me to keep trying. to keep creating!

Love the quote on my chalkboard I made! so ME!!
What else have I been up to!!! ?????
Well I am OFFICIALLY a CERTIFIED LEVEL 1 & 2 Archery Instructor!!!
I have completed all the test, background check become a member of USA Archery and completed Safesport!
YEAH!!! 
I have a part time job in my future to become a certified Level 3- teach archery classes 
at Willamlane - Local youth & adult activity center!!!!!
Shut UP!!!

Recently I was successful in completing 3 commissions...

This print Beautiful Girl is from original, modpodged onto a canvas! LOVE!!!!

I used a photo for reference for the 3 horses.. two on the left have passed away.. owner of the horse on the left was very happy. I got the Spots just right!!! :)



Sweet Piece for a special couple! 

______________________Lastly________________________
I took an online e-course class on how to make recycled Leather bracelets!!
LOOOOOVE these! so fun! can't wait to have a full day to just paint and stamp metal!
these are for sale as well.
Custom requests available! 
Just send me an email
$20-$45 pricing - depending on genuine leather or faux, 
single word or phrase
custom paint or design. 
Text me if you have my cell or PM me on my facebook artist page













No comments:

Post a Comment